- I'm NOT dreading going back to work in a few weeks. (I guess this isn't necessarily a confession, since it is generally considered a positive thing when one enjoys his/her job; however, as a mom who gets to spend the whole summer home with her kiddo, there is always a tiny bit of mom guilt that comes with my excitement for a new school year and the routine, adult/teenager interaction, and excuses for why my house is such a mess it brings.)*
- Like a flipping sixteen year old, I put off a major project that I've known about all summer and is due tomorrow. As a result, I have had some seriously late nights AND A LOT of caffeine and stress-eating this week. #whenwillilearn?
- I'm pretty sure I worried WAY too much and over-planned WAY too much for Blogher last week. No one really cared what I was wearing. :)
- I bought a two-piece bathing suit at the beginning of the summer for our beach trip next week; because, at the time, the trip felt far enough away that surely I would have lost some weight by then. I have not.
- Naturally, I bought two very cute swimsuit cover-ups to remedy the above problem.
- Sam calls himself "Ham," and I LOVE it. He also says "beach" in a slightly inappropriate way, and I also love (and encourage) that.
- I stepped on my Kindle and completely crushed it.
- I am O-VER the Bachelorette. (And, I kind-of liked Brooks a million times more when he was breaking up with Dez. What kind of person does that make me?!?!)
What about you? What confession-worthy things have you done lately? Please link up and share below!!
*I think it goes without saying, but the fact that I love my job and look forward to going back is absolutely NO indication of how much I love and enjoy being home with Sam too. I'm just really thankful that I get the opportunity to really enjoy BOTH things so so much! #disclaimersonconfessionsarelame