home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, September 21, 2009

Still Kicking

Day 7 - Check!

Today marks one week on the Skinny Bitch 21 Day Challenge. I am officially 1/3 of the way finished. That feels a TINY bit good, but it mostly feels like I still have a really long way to go.
My feelings about this whole thing vary from minute to minute. Some times I feel really good and like I might actually be able to make some of these changes permanently. Other times, I'm totally bored with this plan and think it is a ridiculous way to live - skinny or not. Last night we stopped at Wendy's on the way home from Chesapeake and I had to eat a completely plain baked potato because that was the absolute only thing on the menu allowed. Please compare:

VS.
There is no competition! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover