home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, January 31, 2011

February Sponsors

I am super excited to be welcoming two awesome new sponsors to E, Myself, and I for the month of February: The Letter Tree & Willow House! (You may recognize them from the sidebar.)


One of the main reasons I don't do a lot of advertising on my blog is because I like to keep my blog classy and not full of irrelevant ads from businesses I would never visit myself.  But, both of these cute shops sell ADORABLE products at great prices... So, I'm happy to introduce them to you; and, offer some special deals for my readers today!

So, without further adieu...

The Letter Tree is a monogrammed gift shop specializing in personalized and unique gifts for any occasion. If you are looking for something monogrammed, a special baby gift that stands out from the rest, fun gifts for your bridesmaids, a wedding gift, groomsmen gifts, specialty papers and personalized stamps, we have it all. Adding personalization creates unique keepsake gifts that will be treasured for years to come. We strive to always provide great product selections and exceptional customer service. Please be assured if you shop with us, you will not be disappointed.  --- And, I can vouch for this!  Remember my awesome bag?  I still carry it to work every day AND on weekend trips.  This girl LOVES a good monogram.  And... of course right now, I'm all about some monogrammed baby gear!  Truth be told, that's why I'm not waiting to "surprise" everyone with our baby name once we have it finalized... Bring on the monograms!  In the meantime, here are a couple of items I have my eye on. 

***Plus, until February 15th, get free shipping on any order over $50.00 with the code FREE50 at checkout.***

I'm also excited to be introducing my friend Suni and her new Willow House business!  According to their website, their mission is "To create a feeling of welcome, comfort and beauty in homes all across America, while fostering the spirit of generosity in the lives of our consultants and their families."  Suni said, "My 'why' for starting Willow House is to meet more women, earn extra cash and vacations, satisfy my longing for decorating, and make our home cozy, warm, and beautiful.  Willow House is very much about girl time, fellowship, and fun - I love it that I can have fun while doing something I love.  Shopping 24 hours a day at my personal website above. :) " Sounds like a business philosophy I can get behind! A new - updated - take on what you may recognize as Southern Living at Home (now with a new look and LOTS more), Willow House sells awesome home decor, dishes, kitchen gadgets, and outdoor living accessories at fantastic prices.  Here are a few of my favorite items in their online catalog now.  (Perfect for wedding gifts etc. as the spring season approaches.)
***And, Suni has a deal for you too!  For a limited time, get 50% off any item in the catalog with the purchase of $20 or more.  (Just email her at suniheflin@gmail.com and mention this blog for details.)  Seriously, that's a steal folks!***

Happy shopping on a Monday!

P.S. If you own a small business and are interested in advertising on E, Myself, & I, please email me at e@emyselfandi.com for more information. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover