home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!

Yep, today I am decorating for Fall AND... yesterday, I cheated! (There I confessed.)

Day 9 - Check
Day 10 - Check
Day 11 - Check
Day 12 - 1 Diet Dr. Pepper in a moment of weakness
Day 13... back on track.

If you are Jeff, you think the whole 21 Day Challenge is ruined. If you are me, you think it was just a minor bump in the road. (After all, it was 0 calorie and I have broken my caffeine addition... It could have been a lot worse. I could have eaten one of the massive Cinnamon Buns that Jeff just had to eat while we were watching "The Biggest Loser" this morning on Hulu.)

So if you want to see the glass half empty, call me a failure. But this is still game on as far as I'm concerned. I have only a little over one week left to go... I will make it!


P.S.
Addy got sprayed by a skunk on Thursday night. This was after the longest day of my life decorating the hallways for homecoming for the "Jamaican Juniors." All I wanted was to sit back with a glass of 100% real fruit, no sugar, Cranberry Juice and watch Grey's Anatomy. Then, Addy had to go outside and try to pick a fight with Pepe Le Pew. Awesome.
At the time of the spray, I was at my parents' house, so after some quick researching by Kathryn on Google, we mixed up a little concoction of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap (which we learned only AFTER dumping it all over the enclosed garage was HIGHLY explosive). After several baths (for both Addy and me - thanks to Kathryn's hosing ability) she smelled as good as new... What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover