This is my reality tonight.
What started as a conversation about my Dating Blog Post, ended up as a full-on rebuttal.
I give you...
My First Ever... "Hot Guy" Guest Post (Authors anonymous... but pretty obvious.)
Dos & Don'ts
- Do be laid back.
- Do pay compliments about our physical appearance.
- Do make-out a lot. (Or, at the very least, touch our forearm.)
- Don't freak out. *We asked you out in the first place because we were interested. That said, we have NOT planned our wedding, designed our future house, or named our kids.
- Don't talk about your period. EVER.
- Don't suck. (i.e, Please just enjoy the evening... If, at some point, you decide we are not going to get married, please don't just "give up." If you feel things going down hill, remember "all's well that end's well" and proceed to final "Do" immediately.)
Expect a disaster, but be prepared to be swept off your feet. Again, we asked you out on purpose. But, there are certain things out of our control.
*NOTE: Please disregard the above expectation if you comment on last week's GIVEAWAY. (We've decided to re-open the competition HERE.) If you do, you SHOULD expect the greatest night of your life.
There are three possible outcomes after a first date. We might fall madly in love. We might get really excited; but, flame out like Gilmore Girls when Rory went off to college. OR, we might - for TRULY unexplainable reasons - just not be interested. It's not you, it's us. (Really.)
A.B, J.H, L.H, J.R., J.C.
Well, this really clarifies a lot! (Ha!) Happy dating!