The only man I know who can...
- Rock a mustache.
- Design a beautiful centerpiece
- Buy tampons and put together "emergency kits" for his girls.
- Walk a cat
- Build an entire addition to the house in a weekend
- Survive a fall through the attic into the garage
- Carry four chairs, a cabana, a cooler, and an umbrella to the beach
- Read all the Babysitters' Club books with me
- Create fictional characters (named George and Mabel) for our car-rides to school
- Answer all the questions on Jeopardy
- Dial the number to Amtrak (or anywhere) by MEMORY
- Fix ANYTHING
- Play taxi driver at any hour of the night
- Make me feel beautiful, but not let me care about that kind of thing
- Buy my favorite candy whenever we travel
- Dress perfectly (and color-coordinated) for all occasions
There really must be a special place in heaven for the father of two girls!