home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Makes Me Laugh About My Husband?

Oh, SO MANY things!!!

Unluckily Luckily for you, my Jeff is a very private being.  I try to respect him on my blog, and in my life... So here's what I'm going with today.

His "lazy eye" makes me CRACK UP!!!


Um, if you didn't just wet your pants... You MIGHT need to be checked out by a doctor!!

Jeff makes this face at me several times a day.  Usually, he flashes it right in the middle of a serious conversation, or worse - an argument.  We've been together almost ten years and it still gets me EVERY TIME.  I love it! 

My husband is a funny one!
.....
Wanna play along?

Are you tired and grouchy by Wednesday afternoon? Does the weekend seem ALL too far away? Could you use a GOOD LAUGH? That's what "Mid-Week Laughs" is all about... Take a minute, sit back, and enjoy a good, hearty, brings-tears-to-your-eyes, belly laugh. It's good for the soul!
This week's topic is:


What makes me laugh about my husband/boyfriend!

To play along, simply write your own blog post on the topic - the funnier, the better - don't hold back! Then, just grab my button on the right AND add your link below. Ready... Set... Go! (P.S. You can also just leave your thoughts in the comments of this post, in case you want to join in, but don't have a blog of your own.)

So.... Have at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover