home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, November 8, 2010

Kendi Everyday

My sister (you know, the really cool one that went skydiving yesterday) introduced me to an awesome new blog this weekend: Kendi Everyday.

I'm a little bit obsessed with it.


Kathryn said the blogger bio reminded her of me.  It says: "People think that when you get married and move to a small town,that you should get pregnant. i started a blog. (it's a girl)."  I guess that is kind-of true of me too; only, if my blog is a baby, it is a little behind developmentally.  She has 2000 + followers. :) 

Coincidentally, she also has a 30/30 thing going on.  Only, her's is real awesome and creative.  It's called the 30 for 30 Remix, where Kendi challenges bloggers to wear only 30 items of clothing (shoes count, accessories do not) for 30 days.  The idea is to get creative and "remix" your closet.

Here are her 30 items:

 + 1 mystery item

And here she is on Day 1:
Isn't she adorable?

In all seriousness, I kind-of dressed like her today.  (I mean, not on purpose.  I was dressed long before she posted on her blog.)  I too am wearing a blouse tucked into a high-waisted a-line skirt.  However, my tights keep rolling up and my shirt untucked, I couldn't pull off those shoes if my life depended on it, and Jeff - most certainly - did NOT take professional photographs of me before work this morning.  ;)  Either way, I will not be participating in this event because a.) it requires a 30 day commitment and we all know how  I do with that (ahem, "30 Days of Healthy Living") and b.) I do not do laundry near enough.  But, I WILL be following Kendi and the 330 some other bloggers to joined the party!

Check out her blog.  It's fun!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could participate in the 30 for 30 remix, but, like you, I don't do laundry near as often as I need to and it would be so difficult for me to find 30 pieces of clothing that I can mix and match! Sadly, I'm not a fashionista! Great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta girl! I knew you would LOVE her blog.. im obsessed with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover