I figured since I've gained ten pounds and cut my hair for the new year, my blog deserved a little make-over too. You like? Thanks to Tricia Nae for another awesome design!
So... did you watch The Bachelor last night? (My four faves are still on... And, Emily is OWNING it! I still love her, even if her hair does get blonder every week.)
Anyway, last night, for whatever reason, I thought about my sister Kathryn the ENTIRE episode. (I entered her to be on the show a few seasons back, but we never heard anything. Despite the fact that she has a serious beau, in my heart, I have not given up.) She would be the absolute BEST on a show like this. (ABC Producers, if you are reading this - which I'm sure you are - she would be the BEST.)
1. She probably would wake up with a black-eye (those kind of things just happen to us) and still look amazing.
2. She would not be afraid to elbow a girl in the face if the competition came down to it.
3. She would not be shy about making out on national TV.
4. She would be brutally honest in her opinions of the other girls on the "private" camera.
5. She would totally wear her pjs ALL day when she didn't have a date, but look like a million bucks for a date.
6. She would gladly spend every last penny preparing a wardrobe for the show. (And, she can walk in really high heels --- quite well to be honest.)
7. She would not cry during one-on-one time. But, if she did, her mascara most certainly would NOT run.
8. My mom and dad would put on quite a show for the home visit.
9. She has a boyfriend back home... Great drama!
10. She's hardly afraid of anything... Scaling a building? No biggie!
And... She's HILARIOUS & BEAUTIFUL!
And now... Jeff is making me watch the President's State of the Union address. I think he thinks it somehow evens out last night's television viewing decision. ;) We'll see.