home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank you!

Before I officially go private (read my earlier post for details), I wanted to THANK YOU all for your incredible support on my blog.  I was really sad today about the of privatizing E, Myself, and I; but, you guys have made me feel so much better!!  I can't tell you what it means to see the 100+ comments, emails, and Facebook messages with your email addresses for an invite.  I'm SO glad you are going to keep reading... This wouldn't be half as much fun without you!!  (And, don't worry if I don't actually "know" you.  That makes me even more excited that you are reading.) 

Just so you know... I will officially close my blog to the "public" tomorrow morning (1/5).  Once that happens, I will send an email with an invitation to "join" it all over again.  (You have to do this even if you are already a follower -- so sorry!)  Once you accept the invitation and log-in, it should be no problem to keep reading (Although, you may have log in each time.... Uggg.)

Unfortunately, there is another catch.  From what I can figure out, you need to be a Google user to join a blog.  If you aren't already; however, you can either start an account (a lot to ask, I know) OR follow as a guest for 30 days.  *Honestly, I'm hoping this won't last longer than thirty days, so this might be a good option.

Just wanted to give you a heads up of what to expect tomorrow.  AND... thank you for your continued loyalty!! You make blogging what it is!!

Don't forget to send me your email address if you want an invite.  (And, if you change your mind later, you can always just message me!!)

Love you ALL!

6 comments:

  1. That totally stinks. I hope that NONE of my students ever read ours. They just don't need to know that much about me. I want to keep reading! kerbihardwick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me an invite! I love your blog!'

    brittani_04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I am so sorry! Your blog is one of my favorites and my days just wouldn't be the same without reading it! Feel free to visit my blog as well! {http://jncphotos.blogspot.com/} I would love an invite!

    jessncanfield@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love reading your blog and hearing your funny stories. I'm a teacher too so I can relate to some of your school stories. I"d love to be able to continue to read what's going on. Sorry you're going through this.
    www.thegaugerfamily.blogspot.com

    sgauger0726@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading for a few months now and would hate to have to stop just as you've revealed such exciting news!!

    Please send me an invite!!
    ashley.evearitt(at)gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to keep reading your blog. Ocheers17@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover