home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, March 14, 2011

March Sponsors AND a Winner

Sorry I've been a little slack on the blog this weekend.  Jeff was out of town for a bachelor party, so I spent both nights at my Poppy's house to keep him company.  It was nice, relaxing, quality time with him; but, it was totally unproductive for the blog, my school work, my house work, etc. etc. etc.  Oh well!  (I'll have a 22 week update and picture posted later tonight.)

Anyway, I'm also late highlighting my wonderful sponsors for the month of March:  The Letter Tree & Willow House.  Both have super cute things for your house, your kids, and YOU at very reasonable prices.  Plus, they make AWESOME shopping go-to sites if you - like me - have hundreds of wedding and baby gifts to buy this season!  (Go check them out, seriously!)

Here are a few of my current favorites from each: 

Continental Kitchen Ruffled Apron from Willow House - they have matching oven mitts & towels too!
Flower Market Door Bucket from Willow House
Avery Birdhouse Trio from Willow House - wouldn't they be perfect for an Easter tablescape?

Personalized Weekly "Mom" Planner from The Letter Tree
Monogrammed Turquoise Stone from The Letter Tree

And, I LOVE this monogrammed romper from The Letter Tree.  I need to hurry up and finalize our baby boy's monogram so I can get on this!


And, last but not least: the lucky winner of the CSN Stores giveaway (via Random.org) is commentor #29 - Liz.  Hope you get to buy your Cuisinart fondue pot! :) Congratulations!

*If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and/or hosting a giveaway on this blog, please email me at e@emyselfandi.com.  I'd LOVE to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover