home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Beautiful Mess

I had to share The Nester's post & video about the beauty of a "lived in" house with you.  It made me smile and relax a little more today. 
(Note to Self: Must buy this book.)

A good reminder to be thankful for the home I have and to show myself grace when it doesn't look perfect.  Heck, maybe even to strive for less than perfect.

And, in the spirit of the game, here's my contribution...the "beautiful mess" in my guest/dressing room right now:
Yes, I just posted this on the internet.  I'm sure my mother is dying right now.
Hope this made at least one of you feel better about your own pile of dirty clothes or unmade bed. :)

3 comments:

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover