home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, June 17, 2011

Nursery Art Round-Up

First of all, THANK YOU for all your great responses to my last post.  I felt like I got a really great mix of encouragement and reality - just what I needed.  You guys are the best!

Now... I'm not quite ready for the big reveal just yet.  (I know, it's a slow process... I have literally TWO things that I'm waiting on to finish/come in the mail... Then I'm good to go.)  But, I have spent countless hours scouring Etsy in the last three months for just the right nursery art.  So, I thought I'd share some of my resources today.

Also, and I realize this is kind-of cheating, today's Show Us Your Life Post at Kelly's Korner is all about "What You Make." The only thing I'm making these days is BABIES (well, a baby) and LISTS... So, I'm going to pass on some of my other creative finds instead.  Enjoy!
Bright and happy "word art" at Kzukowski featuring Finny & Zook
Scripture & prayers with a cute & modern look at Enduring Arts.
Love the simple, retro look of this... Done on cork at The Word Shop.
Just precious... from Sarah Jane Studios (obviously they have girls too - but I'm bias)

from Barking Bird Art
I wanted this one (from Dazey Chic/ Studio Mela) really bad, but Jeff did not think it was "cool."  Haha!

LOVE a good silhouette... This one is done on linen paper in any color your want from Bound to Remember
Obviously, this is just a TINY little fraction of what's available... You could waste spend DAYS looking at this stuff.  And the best part?  The prices are GREAT!  I don't think I spent more than $20.00 on any one print for our nursery.  (P.S. We didn't use any of these exact prints, but several of the vendors.  No peeks here!)

Check out Kelly's Korner to see what tons of bloggers are making!! :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover