- On our weekly run to Target yesterday, Sam pooped. That in and of itself wasn't that big of a deal; but, it was not just an ordinary poop. It took approximately five aisles to get it "all out," and he was quite vocal about it... Lots of grunting and tooting. You get my gist? And, it stunk. A lot... Like, people could probably smell him when they walked by me (and - no doubt - judged me). Of course, I left my diaper bag in the car. So... how did I handle this stinky emergency? I leisurely finished my shopping trip, obviously. And, would you believe it, the poop was still there when we got to the car about 40 minutes later. ;) (Too much? Sorry!)
- Day One of my Couch-to-5K running plan looked a little like this: 5 minute warm up walk, 1 minute jog, 90 second walk, repeat a bunch of times, stop and buy a sugary coffee treat at the shop down the street, 5 minute "cool down" walk back home while sipping said drink. I'm not sure whether to call this a victory or a failure.
- The main reason I don't like cooking dinner is because of the horrible mess I make. By the time I cook, eat, feed Sam, wrangle him into a bath and pjs, and put him to bed, the LAST thing I want to do is clean up the kitchen (and Jeff is right there with me... We are exhausted and ready to just relax)! The result? I wake up every morning to a disgusting kitchen and start the whole process over again... It would be so much easier to just go out to eat - every night. Plus, the food is way better. #whatkindofstayathomemomami?
- Since I've been at home all day, I've been drinking WAY too much coffee. Probably four cups a day. I just love it so much. Some people have wine in the afternoons to relax, I have iced coffee. Is that so bad?
- I just finished Fifty Shades of Grey. This is the primary confession. (I've been debating and debating whether or not to share this... Seriously, I'm kind-of mortified that I even read it, but everyone was talking about it and I just couldn't resist.) I did NOT love it (or even like it that much). For those of you that are Fifty Shades lovers, consider that my confession. I am a prude through and through. :)
That's all for today... What do you need to get off your chest?