home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Lessons Learned in My First Year of Motherhood

I'm a little late to join this party; but, it is still officially October 1st, I'm back (feeling mostly refreshed) from my little blog break; and, you know I could never miss out on the "cool kid" trends...


So, may I introduce you to my very own 31 Days series...



I'll be honest, I'm not really sure where this month is going to take me; but, I'm excited for a new challenge and something to write about...  (And, for those of you getting bored already, I promise I'll still have some other posts thrown in there too!) So... come back tomorrow for Lessons 1 & 2.  :)

(Thanks to Erika for coming through in a pickle with the cute image/banner above.)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome topic! I decided to participate this year too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover