Good Sunday morning friends. I'm up early sipping coffee and enjoying the quiet before the day starts. Even though my To Do List is (literally) a mile long, it looks like this will be a slow day of rest after all, because I seem to have come down with some kind of throat/sinus infection deal. I've completely lost my voice, which I'm taking as God's attempt to make me just shut up and listen to him for a while... Appropriate for the start of this advent season, don't you think?
Anyway, this past week (in the midst of all the Gift Guides & Sponsor Highlight Posts - which I'm totally guilty of too), I still found some gems worth reading in the blogosphere... Here are a few of my favorite finds:
- For Harper: Super Amazing Life Advice from Mandy at The Haps. A hilarious (but true) post about drivers and driving.
- What to Do "when you are in a store and your child is acting-a-fool" from Megan at Tales of the Trees. Relevant, sadly, for me these days!
- Do Your Eyes Light Up When You See Your Child? from Cup of Jo. I'd never thought about this before, but it totally makes sense - a good thing to think about.
A few other announcements:
- The entire month of December, my online buddy Leanne is running a little special on her shop's Facebook page. Anyone who likes the Boy oh Boy page between now and December 30th will be entered into a drawing to win a $10 credit to the shop. The winner will be chosen on December 31st. It is super easy to enter (go here) and who doesn't love a good iron-on applique?
- I've got my calendar all marked up to participate in these two great holiday linky parties hosted by some of my favorite bloggers in the next few weeks. (Don't worry, I definitely will not be participating in all of them - err... crafts!) I'd love to see you there too! :)
And, one more thing...
I have a BIG give away event coming up here one week from tomorrow - I will be announcing the details etc. on December 10th! It is something I have been working on for a while now, and I'm really really excited to share it with you guys. Get ready!! :) Here's a sneak peak...