home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Valentine's Wish List of Sorts

I stopped making "lists" for holidays like Christmas etc. a while ago (except last year I asked for a new car, a dishwasher, and a live-in maid - I got none of those things); but, I'm not above posting a "wish list" of sorts on my blog.  My mom has been known (more than once) to buy me treats from it, and Jeff actually booked dinner reservations within mere minutes of my pasting a "deal" on Facebook last week... Valentine's Day isn't typically a big deal in our house (I'm usually pretty happy with a card and fresh tulips), but it's worth a try at least. ;)

Valentine's Day Wishlist

1. Acrylic Monogram Key Chain from MOON and LOLA - I really need a new key chain, and I really like monograms.

2. Gold Love Print from Twine - I saw this on a blog a few weeks ago and declared it a "must have" for my bedroom re-do this year.  So simple, but so stunning too. 

3. ASOS Cardigan with Heart Elbow Patch - My friend Amanda had this sweater on the other night and I immediately fell in love with it.  I love that the hearts are subtle, so this still feels like something you could get a lot of wear out of; and I'm really digging elbow patches these days.  I try not to "steal" looks from my friends, but I might have to make an exception for this beauty. 

4. Heart Umbrella from JCrew - I used to have a really cute umbrella.  People always commented on it.  I kind-of liked rainy days.  I even carried it in a wedding once.  Then, it broke.  Now, I get wet and look like a frizz-fest.  

5. I Love Your Style from Anthropologie - I'm a little obsessed with coffee table(ish) books lately.  Most of mine are about decorating, but I'd love a little guide for "decorating" myself. 

6. Michael Kors Women's Chronograph Bracelet Watch in Tortoise - This has been on my wish list for a long time now; it is a little extravagant, but I'm not really into fancy jewelry so this would be perfect if someone (ahem, Jeff) felt like spoiling me. :)  I'm not holding my breath for this one, but isn't it so classy looking?

7. Pink Loafers from Target - I might have just ordered myself these. How could I resist their $16.99 sale price?  Sometimes a girl has to take matters into her own hands.

So, I think I got a little carried away.... But, this is the cheapest form of shopping I know!  What's on your Valentine's Day Wish List?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of wish lists, I'd like one of everything from Room to Romp!

Specifically, I am loving Sandy's new adjustable-waist jeans for boys.  These (pictured below) come in lots of different pocket-colors and styles, and are designed to be worn for up to TWO years.  This is HUGE mamas!!  Also, you know I don't love jeans on little ones; but, the details on these make them still look little and sweet. WIN.



I also can't get enough of her cute rompers, graphic (but not in the Abercrombie way) tees, and outfit sets. Everything is so cute and so boy.  


 Teaser: Sandy will be back later this month with a whole post on dressing boys!


*Room to Romp is one of the awesome shops participating in my $25.00 Sponsor Giveaway.  For details and to enter, hurry to this post now - there are only TWO days left!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your wish list-- although I'm usually just good with a card and candy/flowers too ;) That umbrella is seriously way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee table books too, I would spend SO much money on them if I had said money! Haha XX

    http://thelittlekoala.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part
    2?
    Here is my page ... school of medicine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover