A few of my favorite reads this week...
"A Different Kind of 'First Day'" by Kim Simon on HuffPost.
"She Yelled and Called Me Names" by Susan Basham for Prodigal Magazine.
"The Habits of Supremely Happy People" by Kate Bratskier for Huff Post.
"The Real Truth about Really Having It All" by Ann Voskamp of A Holy Experience. (One of the best things I've read in a while... Seriously. I CAN'T WAIT to meet her at Allume next month!!)
Also, trying out something new this week, and featuring a few of my very favorite confessions from this week's link up...
- Mrs. G is GLAD she got pink-eye. Twenty-four hours of blissful freedom from work/kids/etc. is TOTALLY worth itchy eyes. (#jealous)
- Sarah forgot to change pants after her toddler used her lap as a potty. (#ithappens)
- Samantha's been napping with her kids in the afternoons instead of getting things done. (#metoo)
- Erika is tired of parents complaining about what an inconvenience the extra hour of Daylight Savings Time is for their child's routine. (#lovethisgirl #noroutinedontcare)
- Courtney watched four seasons of Parenthood in two weeks. (#beentheredonethat #september26th)
And finally, and this is pretty much the most hilarious thing ever, Redbook online featured me on their Money & Career web page this month in an article titled "6 Secrets of Financially-Fabulous Women" (I know... belly laughs are absolutely appropriate). Check it out (here) to read my "secret" to being so, you know, financially-fabulous. ;)