home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm a Pledge Ambassador!

I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Pledge. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.

(Is it just me, or are we talking an awful lot about floors and cleaning around here lately?! ;) Bear with me for one more day, ok?)


To me, one of the best smells in the world is the lemony-aroma of a freshly dusted house.  My mom used Pledge products in our home growing up; and, to this day, that smell means "clean" to me.

I think I took a can of Pledge with me when I moved in to my freshman dorm in college, and have been a loyal user ever since.  I use it at home, at school, and even keep a package of Pledge wipes in my car... While I've tried many different kitchen and bathroom cleaning products, I have never strayed from Pledge.  Maybe it is nostalgia, but nothing just quite says clean like that smell and shiny clean furniture. 
 

Naturally, when I was contacted about becoming a Pledge Ambassador (so professional sounding) and asked to try out the new Pledge Floor-Care Wood products, I couldn't resist.  My house is 95% hard wood floors and - thanks to a certain furry girl and messy boy (not to mention very old floors) - keeping them clean is basically A NIGHTMARE!

Combining my favorite cleaning product with the dirtiest thing in my house? #itsliketheyreadmymind


Now, as you know, cleaning has not been a strong area for me recently (read: it's been MONTHS since they have had a good cleaning, and I've all but embraced the filthy floors), so I thought participating in the Pledge-to-Pledge 30 Day Challenge might be just the motivation I need to get back on track.  (Well, that and the fact that thirty days puts me almost exactly at Thanksgiving - when I'll be hosting about 20 people in our home.) 

So, here we are.  I'm taking the "Pledge" folks.  For the next thirty days, I'll be using the Pledge Floor-Care Wood products (shown below) and documenting the changes I see with Before and After photos. I'm going to use the product throughout my house; but, for the sake of this "experiment," I'll be focusing on the two most high-traffic spots - my kitchen & entryway.




And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

The Before:

#dontjudgeplease #ihaveatoddler #andalonghaireddog

So... 30 days, 4 products, 2 rooms, 1 dog, 1 toddler, 1 mop, and 1 momma.  Let's do this!!


In the meantime, while you try to contain your excitement and anxiously wait for the "After" photos to come in 30 days, check out www.pledge.com to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I use Pledge on my wood tables and LOVE the shine and smell. :-) Can't wait to see the "after"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover