- I specifically wore my very favorite, fresh from the laundry, jeans TODAY to stretch them out for TOMORROW.
- It was my turn to "host" Thanksgiving this year, but I totally obliged when my mom offered to do it instead. I used to love to host things like that; but, lately, just the thought of all the work to prepare and the clean up afterwards makes me exhausted. This will also be the first year in four that I am not even decorating a table. I'm basically just showing up tomorrow with my two pies and my broccoli casserole and calling it a day. #notsorry #lazy #blameitonthetoddler
- My favorite Thanksgiving food is sauerkraut. That's really weird for some people, but we eat it every year and smelling it cooking in the crock pot all morning is one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions.
- I'm eating lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant with my sister today and having a "fondue party" with Jeff's family tonight. So much for eating light to gear up for turkey.
- If it is too cold tomorrow morning (which it is probably going to be), I'm seriously considering calling the registration fee a gift and skipping the 5K family walk we are all signed up for.
Got confessions? Want to join? Please link up below!