home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Note to Self

Day 6 is not the ideal day to run an extreme 5k; especially, when the "prize" at the end of the trail is a yummy looking hamburger. Why do these things keep haunting me? Who knew I had so many burgers in my life.

Anyway, here is an after picture from the mun run. I'm sure you can see the Skinny Bitchyness just radiating from me!



On another note, I had the pleasure of taking a road trip with my mother and sister yesterday afternoon to Chesapeake, VA for a baby shower for my dear friend Ashley. She is a hilarious pregnant. (Check out her blog at www.chipandashleysjourney.blogspot.com.) Riding in the car for four hours with the two of them is a real event... let me tell you! My mom just got a new haircut in honor of her 50th birthday coming up. She calls it "black and edgy," but it is really just short and hilarious. Kathryn made fun of her the ENTIRE trip, and eventually mom just picked up a bottle of water in the car and dumped it on her head. I loved it!

There is so much more to report from this excursion... stay tuned.

P.S. Day 6 = DONE! I weighed myself today and I haven't lost a single blasted pound! My body hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover