home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

.4

This is a rant, a plea for help.

For the last three weeks I have lost .4 lbs. at every Weight Watchers weigh-in. SO encouraging. THEN, this week I actually gained .4 lbs. Even better. This brings me to a whopping total loss of 1.8 lbs. in FIVE WEEKS "on plan."

Today I am so frustrated. What is wrong with me? Other people like food too - trust me, I go to these meetings. I see people; I hear what they say. But, I, have no self-control. Even paying $9.00 a week doesn't seem to do the trick, to stop me from a second helping of cake or a cheeseburger over a salad. I just don't know what it will take --- especially this time of year. It seems I am surrounded by delicious food and skinny friends. Ugg. **Even my sister has lost 5 lbs. now and, last night, won her first "5 Pound Loss" sticker. Oh how I coveted. A sticker. See what my life has come to?

Yesterday Poppy said, "Well, that's not worth it. You should quit." Awesome. Then again, at least I'm not GAINING... at least not more than I've lost. :)

So, my question today: Should I renew my membership at WW and keep on "trucking" for another 2 lbs. in a month, or should I just give up? And, if I do stick with it, what in the world can I do to get a grip on myself? I need help... really.

4 comments:

  1. Stick with it sister bear!! You're doing fine!! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you look totally fab. I'm a foodie so I have no advice. I'm currently eating my second pumpkin butterscotch chip muffin and drinking a Grande Gingerbread Latte- oh, hi all my calories for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, girl, I know it's frustrating. But that's still 1.8 pounds that you don't have anymore! Try to keep looking at the big picture... which is easier said than done, I know. It's definitely hard to start a weight loss plan right before the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E - go get 1.8 lbs of meat at the deli and you will think you are a superstar. i do.

    -mcyorno

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover