home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Picture This

Last night, my friend Katie & I decided to go for a night walk around the neighborhood to catch up on some quality time & see the new Christmas light additions. I already looked like a 70 year old lady because I had on sweat pants with elastic bands at the ankles & tennis shoes. HOT. I also was wearing several layers of clothing & a real goofy hat. Not my finest moment.

THEN, Kathryn decided to join in on the fun. (I was literally shocked when we stopped by her house to say hi & she said she wanted to walk with us.) The kicker: Although she was wearing a trendy hat & UGGs, she was also carrying a full bag of Gardetto snack mix which she finished off while we walked.

Exercise at its finest. *Katie, thanks for not being embarrassed to be seen with us.

1 comment:

  1. Embarassed? Heavens.. I thought I told her last night she should be HONORED!!! :) love you sister

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover