home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, December 3, 2009

To the Rescue!

I officially broke up my first fight today.

I'll spare you all the gory details, but it definitely involved me risking my life by stepping between two giants and using my supernatural strength to pry them apart. I came out of it with only a few minor scrapes and two black eyes, but at least I protected my innocent students.

OK... Actually, two little 90 pounders were having a shoving/cussing match & I grabbed one by the hood of his sweatshirt and half-choked him as I drug him out of the classroom. I did, however, chase him (in my dress & boots) down the hall to the office to "write him up." (That part might have been more entertaining for the hallway crowd than the fight itself. Glad I could contribute.)

I'm feeling pretty heroic about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover