home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: If I Were a Rich Girl

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahnahnahnahnahnaaa...
This week's topic:
'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would ______.

The real question is: would you...
1.) quit your job/career
2.) continue working

Ok, so, if I won the lottery, I would... have a baby.  Absolutely.  I love my job, so quitting it wouldn't really have to do with the money as much as just wanting to be home being a mommy.  I WOULD, however, like to be able to afford for Jeff to stop working (or at least work A LOT less at a job he really LOVED) so we could do fun things like hike, travel, picnic, etc. ALL the time.  I would probably also redecorate a few rooms of my house and landscape the front and back yards.  Hmm... and buy a new mom-mobile (i.e. Volvo Cross Country).  Oh, I could really go wild with this!

And just for kicks...
According to http://www.makemebabies.com/ here's what our little one would look like: 
 
Umm... Let's hope not. 

Until then... reality calls.  Research Papers: here.I.come.

7 comments:

  1. ha ha! Those make babies websites come up with some sorta creepy babies! Love that you keep your goals/dreams family oriented! Wish there were more people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That picture is awesome. I laughed out loud and then just showed it to Alan who laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor child has a HUGE forehead... neither of you do.

    They are wrong, and your babies will be BEAUTIFUL! xoxo

    PS thank you for now giving me something to do today. Take pictures of friends from facebook and mix them up to see what their babies would look like. I'll let you know who I think we should set up purely for reproductive purposes. =) Happy St Patrick's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWW, baby....please dont look like that. YUUUCK! lol... love u sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA, I love your "ummm let's hope not" LOL. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your real baby comes out looking like that freak baby, I'm going to show this post to him/her so he/she will see that you really do not and never could fully love said freak baby.

    Then the baby will want to come live with his/her cousins Amanda and Davey and we will make millions from entering baby in the forehead circus.

    Something to look forward to!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodluck with the babymaking :) hahah hopefully you can before you win the lotto maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover