home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommy For A Day

Today I am playing stay-at-home mom; as in, I actually found a baby to come stay at my home.  (Don't freak out, I just volunteered to babysit for a friend for a few hours.)  Either way, I'm pretty obsessed.  Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen?


My day taught me some very valuable lessons that I'm pretty sure ONLY an eight month old can teach you:

For example:

A girl should ALWAYS be proud to wear a shirt with some kind-of self-fulling prophesy like "cutie" or "adorable" on it, and little socks with matching bows.

One gets very grumpy and pouty when she does not have at least a two hour nap midday.

More time should be spent just sitting on the front porch swing with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

And, thunder-thighs are actually VERY CUTE and desirable!  :)


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Thunder-thighs desirable?? That is the best news I have ever heard.

    Now if you would just add a similar quip about being an accountant and loving Justin Bieber's music, I would be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Have fun being a "mommy" for the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little cupcake! I know you must have truly enjoyed yourself :) Isn't it amazing how little ones cause us to slow down sometimes...and to re-discover the beauty of life's simplicities!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover