home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, May 28, 2010

Pay Day

Today was pay day.

Interestingly, Addy and I made almost the same amount this period.

That does wonders for my self-esteem.

Something is wrong in the world when a dog makes more money for looking good than a person makes for shaping the minds and touching the lives of children. 

But... I'm not complaining!

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I'm in a bit of a blogging rut this week.  The end of the year is WILD at school, and I just can't seem to make MLA formatting and essays funny/interesting for my blog.  The end is in sight - just two more weeks - so I'll be back on my game soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nor should you try to make MLA formatting funny! lol

    I've decided that if I ever become a professor (which I won't but for argument's sake...) I won't give a hoot about formatting! Content is what matters in my book.

    "In my book"...haha! I made a funny :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover