home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday

So... my blog hop wasn't exactly a thrilling success on Wednesday.  But hey, one is better than none, right?  Oh well, I'll keep it up for a few more weeks & let ya'll warm up to the idea... I know you are out there!!

(And, if you are just stopping by today for FQF, glad you're here!  Come back Wednesday for my brand new blog party, "Mid-Week Laughs."  It'll be fun!)

Anyways, just to prove that I still have hope in this McLinky thing, today I'm playing along at My Little Life's




And, the questions are...

1. Have you ever visited another country?

Yes, Jeff and I studied abroad in London our junior year of college.  While we were there, we took classes only two days a week and travelled the rest of the time - rough life, I know.  We visited Italy, Spain, France, Germany, and the Czech Republic.  I've also been the Caribbean and, now, Canada! (One of my 30 Before 30 items is to visit another continent besides Europe... I'm crossing my fingers for China 2012!)

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

Um... Corn Palace? Is is a palace made out of corn... Do places get stranger than that?

3. What is your favorite season?

Fall - 100%  (I am SO tired of sweating and SO excited for light sweaters!)
4. What one song will always cheer you up?

"Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi, because it reminds me of my Clemson girls; "Hey Ya" by Outkast, because I'm just that cool; and "Dream Lover" by Mariah Carey, because I'm a girl.
5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

Hmm... This is a tough one!  I've been told I look like Ramona Quimby and Peppermint Patty - both are very attractive; neither is a Disney character.  So, for the sake of the game, let's go with Snow White, because I am very pale and I like to pop my collar. :)

Credit
Write your own post answering these five questions and link up here; or, just leave your responses in the comment section.  It's high time I stop doing all the talking and get to know you a little anyway! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with #3, I can't wait for that crisp fall air, I like to call it "Football weather".

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not my child to be fair, and like fall vs summer!!!! Oh dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover