home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why I Use Fake Fruit

Around these parts, people are always joking about my excessive use of "fake fruit" for decorating.  Just right now, I can think of a bowl of fake lemons, a bowl of fake pears, a bowl of fake apples, and a plethora of fake gourds in my house.  I just love them.

And last week, when I got home from work, I remembered WHY I like fake fruit so much...


My beloved painted pumpkins?!?  Well... the "N" rotted.  We're talking stuck-to-the-mantel-mold.  Not so cute anymore.

"Hello there, welcome to the Chapma's."  (It has a nice ring to it, no?)

I'll stick to artificial, thank you.;)

(Oh, and, if you haven't already... PLEASE take a minute to fill out my "reader" survey here.  I am LOVING finding out more about YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover