home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Sunday, January 30, 2011

No Worries...

Just checking in after a lazy, but lovely, weekend. Jeff and I discussed this morning whether or not we should be "storing up" our last months of time to be super lazy and selfish and lay in bed most of the day watching movies... Or, somehow, begin to train ourselves for a little one.  We both whole-heartedly agreed on the former.  :)  Here's to a lazy next five months. 

Speaking of pregnancy, I haven't forgotten about my 16 weeks picture and update.  It's written and all ready to go, but I can't find my camera cord.  Coming soon... Promise.

And finally, just wanted to dispell any rumors that I'm actually legitimately mad at the "Anonymous Posters" from this past week.  Several people (in my real life) have apologized for all the "drama" on my blog and said how "serious" I seemed in my last post.  I meant to come across serious... But more in a serious/silly way.  I don't think I accomplished that.  (It's weird how people can't read my tone in my writing. )  So... I'm NOT mad at anyone!!!  Truth be told, I knew most of the "mysterious commenters" were real-life friends of mine... And, I just wanted to have some fun back.  Sorry if I took it too far.  I won't be disabling the Anonymous Comments for a while; and, I still love all you immature goons! ;)

Ok... Sponsor Post tomorrow.  NO FACEBOOK FEBRUARY starting Tuesday.  (Anyone in?)  A new BOTW this week.  And, a belly post somewhere in there.

Ya'll come back now!

6 comments:

  1. no facebook february? but what will i do with all my time?! hehe can't wait to see your 16 week pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for some time now, and love it. And I have to admit I don't think I could go a whole month without facebook...sad, huh? Can't wait to see your 16 week post!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your 16 week pic! Hope you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree on the being lazy thing until baby... that would totally be my choice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have absolutely made the right decision about being lazy :) I recommend going to see lots of movies in the theater, too -- it suddenly seems way too difficult and expensive with a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooooooo glad you weren't seriouse about anonymous posters posting. I was really nervous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover