home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bachelorette: My Latest Thoughts

I haven't written about The Bachelorette since the first week it aired.  In truth, this is because I really think this season is kind-of lame.  I've given her a fair shot (or at least I've tried), but Ashley really just kind-of bothers me.  ***If I hear her say she loved Bentley one more time, I might puke!***  Plus, even the guys I like keep screwing up - i.e. William & Ryan P. (although I'm not really sure I fully understand what Ryan P. did wrong... Anybody?!?!).  Thank goodness I still have JP!  He's a little awkward with her, but I think that makes him even cuter.  I'll keep watching as long as she keeps him around...

Anyway, my strongest feelings towards this season so far involve... Ashley's clothes!  Now, I'm no fashionista, but I think her style is AWFUL.  Case(s) in point:

from www.abc.com
There is just SO much wrong here.  Mini jorts.  A shirt tied in the front - although Kathryn assures me this is in style now.. Yuck! I'm not having it.  And, work boots.  Really?  How about a t-shirt and yoga pants like the rest of the world?

Also...

White work-out top, red shorty-shorts, and high heel wedges (to go canoeing, I'm pretty sure).

Long net shirt (very similar to a fishing net) over a purple bikini - as an OUTFIT.

More mini shorts with shirts that cover them and make her look like she is wearing no pants.

Need more proof... Seriously, just watch the show for five minutes.

Please, don't get me wrong, she's cute and, she's got a great body - one I might just kill for these days, in fact.  BUT, I think she's too old to be marching around in shorty-shorts and high heels all the time.  Come to think of it, that's really hideous on everyone, no matter how old you are.  (When I write this stuff, I feel like such a jerk tabloider... I know Ashley will never read my blog, but if you do --- I'm sorry girl!  I still love your heart!)

Ok, a few other thoughts:

1. I'm creeped out by Ames.  I'm sorry, I just am.  And, did he say he'd been to 70 countries?  Excuse me, when do you manage all your portfolios?

2. PLEASE someone get a stylist after Ben & Constantine's hair.  I can't handle another episode of it.  I'm all for long hair, but when their hair is all slicked down and to the side, I get goosebumps - and not in a good way.

3. I felt a little sorry for West, despite what I said before AND what the magazines are saying about his wife's death.  I mean, kind-of a low blow to send only ONE guy home.

4. Dear Ashley, please stop saying you loved Bentley.  He was a jerk.  Isn't this such a picture of how we females can be so oblivious to idiot guys who "play the game"?  MOVE ON.  Fall in love with JP already! Thanks!

What did you think?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Said perfectly, I couldn't agree more!! I mean she doesn't believe West when he says he's over his wife's death but she believes that's Bentley and her had something! She needs to get a grip and learn how to read people!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover