home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Every once in a while, I jump on the Wedding Wednesday bandwagon in the blog world. 

As you know, Jeff and I have been to quite a few weddings recently.  And, lucky for you, we also have quite a few very talented friends in the photography business.  Our wild and wonderful (yes, like the state of West Virginia) friend Mary, took pictures for both of the last two weddings we attended.  She is awesome at what she does, and really uses her gift to bless people on that special day.  She's also really fun, and I think that shows in her photos!  (See more at her website Merry Studios.com)

So... instead of posting my lousy point-and-shoot photos, I thought I'd share some of her masterpieces from Shelly and Ben's wedding in Baltimore, and Megan and Matt's wedding in Riner.  Enjoy -- We certainly did!

Photo booths with silly props are really in...

So are bellies on the dance floor...
And joyful Mothers of the Bride...
Smiling brides in beautiful, natural, backdrops...
subtle humor...
And kisses.
We've become real wedding experts these past few years... We love them!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see those pics when I logged on to do my weekly reading of your blog;) I'm so glad you and Jeff could come and hope we can catch up soon!

    shelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover