home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Few Things...

1. No, I have not had a baby.  Skipping a day of posting does not = baby.  In fact, I'll probably be shouting from the rooftops when he finally does arrive.  Rest assured.  (And, for the record, my appointment Tuesday showed basically no progress since the week before.  I'm still hopeful that the baby WILL come eventually, but I'm not expecting anything too soon.)

2. The real reason I didn't post yesterday is because I have nothing to write about.  I am doing a tremendous amount of organizing/cleaning/napping.  This does not make for fun blogging.  I have organized "baby kits" for pretty much every room in our house plus both of our cars.  I'm not joking.  This is borderline unhealthy.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that I will still have legs and the ability to move from room to room once this baby arrives.  

3. Tonight, at a restaurant, a man actually recognized me from the frozen yogurt place on Saturday.  He was next to me in the salad bar line and acted like we were best friends.  Then he said to his wife, "Remember her, the pregnant one from Frogurt that was getting so much yogurt!?!"  Awkward.  I'm ready to have a cute baby that people look at  & remember instead of my GIANT belly.

4. I'm considering becoming a fashionista when this pregnancy thing is all said and done.  Kathryn introduced me to some new blogs this week of girls (some of them moms) that just seem to look cute ALL the time... Even when they are at home doing nothing (except decorating, elaborate crafts, etc.).  I've decided I'd like to be one of those girls.  Then, I remember how much I LOVE stretchy pants and t-shirts.  We'll see what happens.  (Here are some of the blogs in case you want some "look-cute motivation" too: Bluebird Vintage, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Kendi Everyday, and The Daybook - she even pulls it off PREGNANT-STYLE. )

5. And, speaking of fashionistas, don't forget to check out my beautiful sponsors - Stella & Dot and Stella Jewelry.  They both have awesome items out right now!!! Go visit and shop.  Ok?

*Stella & Dot is launching their Fall Collection TONIGHT at 6PM and offering up to 50% off on some of their summer styles.

*Stella Jewelry has a new look and a new website featuring (you guessed it) new styles.  Go see for yourself here.

I'll be back tomorrow with a yummy recipe for "Show Us Your Life" at Kelly's Korner.

3 comments:

  1. I actually had someone telling me that i was really having twins because of the size of my belly. I had to explain to them that i had only one baby and that i was just huge. They were really concerned, lol! best wishes for the arrival of baby chapman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in your baby kits? I am intrigued!

    http://pregnantginger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover