home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints & September Sponsors

Way back B.S. (before Sam), the awesome folks at Easy Canvas Prints contacted me about doing a review on this here blog.  Even though he was just the size of a head of cabbage (or somewhere around there) then, I knew only a picture of our boy would do... So, they waited patiently until I had just right the photo for canvasing (is that a word?). As soon as I saw this one from our photo shoot with Howard, I knew it was the one.


Working with Easy Prints was - you guessed it - easy. Not only that, but it was fun too!  Their website is set-up so that you can make all kinds of decisions to perfectly personalize your canvas.  They have five sizes to choose from, or you can customize it to exactly the size you want. Then, you select your wrap thickness, upload your photo, choose a border, do optional color finishing and retouching, and preview your image.  Ordering was simple, and it arrived at my front door ready to display in less than a week.  

The best part? Prices start at just $29.99 and, for a limited time, they are offering a 25% discount and free shipping on ALL purchases - you can't beat it! 


I went with an 8x10 and the image wrap - see how the picture continues onto the sides?  I honestly LOVE it!!  It is the perfect addition to a gallery wall to spice things up a bit and add some eye-catching three dimensional elements.
photos on canvas

Even though I got this print for free, I'm definitely going to order more from Easy Prints.  I can't recommend them enough - and you know I wouldn't lead you astray!! :)


Also... 

Just a reminder to check out my other sweet September sponsors: Stella Jewelry and Stella & Dot.

You know how I feel about Stella Jewelry, and Stella & Dot just released a new line of handbags that I'm obsessed with!  :) 



And finally....

Sam's birth story is posted over at Spearmint Baby today.  Go show some love! 


That's all folks!  Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover