home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Busy Weekend

It is a super busy (but fun) weekend for us.  Jeff's brother is getting married today.  After a great rehearsal dinner last night, we are gearing up for another evening of celebrating Daniel and Jayme,  I'll be back soon with (hopefully) lots of pictures, but until then, I thought I'd leave you with this cute face from last night:


I remember thinking about this wedding and how crazy it would be to have a three-month old.  Now it's here.  I love it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a look! I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover