Oh my what a few days it has been... Lots of fun + 2 broken down cars and a sick baby. I'll let that explain my blog absence and tardiness to the "Midweek Confession" party. Sorry friends... I hope you'll still join in.
I'll go first.
- I was so proud of myself for relaxing on Christmas and not worrying about the mess. Then, on Monday, I had a total nervous breakdown over the condition of our house and all that needed to be done to get out of town. Fail.
- After making a big deal about needing to eat dinner at 6PM to accomodate Sam's schedule in DC Monday night, WE kept everyone waiting two hours and arrived at 7:30PM.
- I CANNOT resist picking at Sam's ears.
- When I shop, I become a zombie. Seriously, it's like I have a one track mind and NOTHING else matters. Bad.
- I LOVE returning things after Christmas. It is a dream situation - you take something back that someone else paid FULL price for, and exchange it for TWO items now marked 50% off. I usually LOOK for a gift (or two or five) I can return. (Sorry mom!)
- I breastfed in two public dressing rooms and in a FOOD COURT while eating french fries yesterday.
- When Sam is sick, I also turn into a crazy hot mess and Jeff has to take care of BOTH of us.
- I haven't bought my husband a Christmas gift in at least three years.
Ok, what are your Midweek-ish Confessions? Grab the button and link up below! (Christmas pictures to come... sometime.)