- It is not even 6:30, and I've already had my first near nervous breakdown of the day. And, when Jeff came downstairs to rescue me from my misery, I immediately went to my blog for some stress relief. It's no exercise or prayer, but it's better than drugs or alcohol, right?
- Sam has entered the "Terrible Twos." Who taught my ten month old to have temper tantrums already (at 4AM, no less)?
It's going to be a long 18 years... Did I learn nothing last week?
- I'm pretty sure I'm getting kicked out of the Junior League for not attending enough meetings this year. I definitely am ending the year "in poor standing." The worst part? When I realized this, my very first thought was "this will make a good confession." Sad.
- I am over a week late on Sam's 10 month update (and everything else in life).
- I bought a co-worker/friend a box of expensive cookies on Sunday to thank her for all her help last week. I really had to beg Jeff to let me buy them. (He did not understand the importance of having expensive, well-packaged cookies to make up for the fact that they were store-bought.) Then, I had a terrible day Monday and forgot my lunch. Let's just say the cookies never made it to my friend. /div>
What are your confessions this week? Grab the button and link-up below! I've missed you!