home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, June 29, 2012

Preppy Iron-on Curtain Rompers


I bet that title caught your eye, huh?

Haha!  It's that time of the month again, and I'm giving a big fat THANK YOU to my wonderful June sponsors.  (Can you believe it's the end of June? Wow.)

I'm honored to have three awesome companies supporting my blog this month.  All three are genuinely tested and approved by yours truly.  I can't recommend each of them highly enough... But, of course I'll try!
Here goes nothin'...

 Boy Oh Boy Boutique sells the cutest little iron-on appliques especially for mamas that want to "snazz up" their little boys' boring old onesies.  I especially love this concept for summer when it is WAY too hot to dress your little one in shorts, t-shirts, etc.  Why not just throw him in a light cotton onesie with a bowtie and call it a day?  He'll look dinner-party OR pool ready, and (even better) you will look like a crafty mom.  It's win-win really.  Seriously, the prices and variety can't be beat, and the shop is FULL of new fabrics, party-packages, and brand new printable wall art.


Room to Romp has quickly become one of my favorite shopping spots for Sam. I love how Sandy has created clothes that really look like they are made for LITTLE boys (not teenagers), but still, somehow, made them age appropriate.  Case in point: I'm coming to the realization that Sam can't wear footsie pjs all day every day anymore if for no other reason than the fact that they get filthy from my floors when .  Enter adorable short and appliqued shirt set.  My boy still looks sweet and innocent BUT like the "growing boy" he is.  Love.


And, Windows by Melissa.  I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... If I could, I'd have Melissa make beautiful custom window treatments for every room of my house.  She made the yellow chevron drapes in Sam's room, and I am hooked. I especially love her Roman shades (she's actually working on a project with burlap for my mom right now).  To add to all that, she also just started designing her own fabric too.  The first go - horizontal stripes (available in lots of great colors)!  Man, she really knows the way to my heart!!  If you are in the market for new window "clothes," (who isn't?) make Melissa your first stop!

So... go get your visit on, won't you?  It's going to be over 100 degrees outside this weekend... There is no better time for a little online shopping! :)

Love and Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh what lovely sponsors you have!! Checking them out now!

    Nice blog post title :-p lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover