home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Baby Daddy

Dear Jeff,

I know you won't like the title of this post.  I also know that you probably won't read this today, because you are hard at work at a big tradeshow out of town.  BUT, I couldn't let your first Father's Day pass by without a few words...


First though, I need to confess that I'm feeling a bit like a bad wife, because I didn't take cute photos of Sam, help him make you a craft, cook you a special meal, OR even get you a card.  But, in my defense, I'm considering it your "gift" that I'm sticking to the budget and not buying more unncessary "stuff." I love that you are the type of guy that will really think that is a good gift.  ;)

Let's celebrate next Sunday, ok?  Maybe with an extra week I'll actually be able to plan something.


In the meantime, I hope you know how proud I am of you and the way you love and protect and provide for Sam & me.  This year has been pretty wild, but there is no one in the world I'd rather parent with.  Sam is a lucky boy, and I hope he grows up to be JUST like his daddy.


I'm SO glad you're my baby-daddy (and husband)! I love you more than a silly blog post can ever express.

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and my father-in-law too!  You both are INCREDIBLE examples of sacrifice, generosity, and love!

2 comments:

  1. How cute and original! I bet he'll be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Jeff is such a great Dad and Sam is so lucky to have you as his parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover