home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Midweek Confessions + Linky

First this... I did it!!! I registered for the Blogher Conference in July.  (See my cute little "bling" on the left?)  Even better, it looks like I'm going to have some blog friends to go with!! Yay!!  I am SO excited, but so nervous too.  If you are going, please let me know!  And, if you are debating and haven't signed up now - DO IT!  The rate goes from $200 to $400 after TODAY.

Ok, moving on... I've missed this.
- Sam makes a growling noise whenever he sees an animal, or we ask him "what sound does ____ make."  Any animal.  All animals, same sound. It is cute.  And weird.
- I walked around the mall for approximately 45 minutes last weekend wearing my ballet flats on the wrong feet.  I kept thinking they felt odd; but, I assumed my feet were swollen or something. (Because that's totally normal. ???) Three stores later, I finally noticed they were on the wrong feet.  Genius here.

- Yesterday, I put make-up on Sam's head to cover up his multitude of bruises.  Worse, I plan to continue to do it whenever we are going out in public from now on.  I'm tired of looking like the most negligent parent on the block.  Sorry Sam (and Jeff)!

- I still haven't switched my closet from summer to winter.  This wouldn't normally be that big of a deal except its been VERY cold here the last few weeks, and I've just been digging around in the tubs and making a GIGANTIC mess to find what I want to wear every day.  I'm seriously considering just throwing in the towel and admitting that this is just the way I'm going to live for the next 18 years. :)

- I might be the only person in the world, but I am actually LOVING the time change!  The extra light in the morning makes it so much easier to wake up and get out the door; and, the darker evenings are the perfect excuse to stay in and be lazy cozy.  Oh, and I also LOVE cold weather.

Ok, now it's your turn.  Let the confessing commence! :)
*It's been a while, so just in case you forgot... Be sure to grab the button & link your post below.

13 comments:

  1. HAAA!!! Love the makeup on Sam and the shoe mix-up. I have one pair of flats that I regularly put on the wrong feet (although I normally notice within about 2 seconds...hmmm...). Maybe you could mark a huge L and R inside them?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to go! I'm still on the fence but will probably make it. I hope to meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly, I hope you will go! Please keep me updated with your plans!

      Delete
  3. I am doing a weekly blog post linked to your party and blog, called "Loving midweek Confessions".... I love the idea and how awesomely real yours are that I was jealous and had to have a post like it so I decided it only right to make it a post based around your Linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah has a growl that is used for dinosaurs, bears, polar bears, lions, tigers, and sheep (extra weird because he adds a b at the beginning, so he knows what it should be)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your confessions! My favorite is the ballet shoes on the wrong feet, haha!!
    I NEVER change out my closets, ha!! I don't know why--I've just never done that--my mom never did either (I don't think). Most of my summer clothes can be adapted in to my winter wardrobe by adding a cardigan to shirts and with my cotton shift dresses I just add either a turtleneck under them or a cardigan over them and a scarf and add tights w/ boots and voila! LOL---I would NEVER get anything switched if I knew I had to pack up clothes every season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see that the confessions are back this week. My confession is that my husband and I can't remember the last time we bathed our children. It's possible that they last had a bath last Thursday. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, I love that it isn't pitch black when I leave for work now and night time is for being lazy... I mean cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha! I do not love the time change (takes away from evening walks with my little man), but I'm so glad someone does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... Now I feel like a lazy bum! :) Haha!

      Delete
  9. Hello all! I teach a Master Blog Class and promote "Blogs of Note" to students. This blog was one that I found interesting, clicked on the link and got here and found it very interesting; filled with useful information! It's well designed too.

    One of my daughters has just had her first son born a few weeks ago (has too daughters prior) and my other daughter has a 7 month old daughter so I will be sure to let them know about your wonderful blog!

    Ter Scott!
    MASTER BLOG CLASS
    www.terscott.com/blogability

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover