|Rifle Paper Co.|
Happy 2013 friends! I've missed you. Seriously, I've had a great break, and it has been good for me to step away from the computer a little bit; but, I have genuinely missed this space.
We had a low-key night last night - dinner at my parents', celebrating a Clemson VICTORY over LSU, and a champagne toast in bed at midnight. This morning, we are taking full advantage of our last day off with coffee, pajamas, and new toys. Two-thousand thirteen is off to a good start. :)
Since I'm already super behind on my Year-in-Review, Word-of-the-Year posts etc., I'm going to keep this short and sweet with a little photo collage that doesn't do the holiday near enough justice...
Here are a few other things you should know:
- Christmas with a toddler is the BEST.
- Two weeks has never gone so fast in my life.
- We (all three of us) slept until almost nine every morning of break.
- I've gained five pounds since December 21st.
- I've accomplished approximately nothing on my "Christmas Break To Do List."
- Poppy stood on a chair, fell off said chair, got a huge knot on his head, and scared us all to death.
- He is fine.
That pretty much sums up the last two weeks.
I'll be back tomorrow with some reflections on 2012 and a look forward to 2013. I LOVE a fresh start!
Here's to it!
P.S. I still have a couple of spots left for sponsorships in January & February. If you are interested, email me to take advantage of my 1/2 price deal right now! (Details here.) I'd love to feature your blog or business!