home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

I found this in The Huffington Post and thought it was worth sharing....


It is easy to get caught up in the start of summer, cookouts, shopping sales, and other "day off" festivities this weekend.  But, in the midst of all that, I'm stopping to remember the real reason for this holiday.  I am SO thankful for those who have given and those currently giving for our freedom. 

Happy Memorial Day!





P.S. "The Bachelorette" starts TONIGHT!  You know there will be an update tomorrow! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great graphic! I'm a little late, but hope y'all had a good Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover