home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinning

Thank you all SO much for your comments on yesterday's post.  When a girl call's for advice, you all answer!  Thank you for the practical tips - I appreciated every.single.one.of.them and am hoping to implement a few over the course of the next few days/weeks.  And, thank you for just saying you "get it."  Even though I always know I'm not alone, it still helps to hear it again and again.  There really is something so therapeutic about admitting out loud when you are struggling and then asking for help back up.  I think, at the end of the day, that's what I love most about this blogging community... Y'all listen, and then you say "alright, now let's do this," and we're off... 

I wish I could report that I eliminated all my bad habits, replaced them with healthy eating and exercise, and completely caught up on life yesterday... But, the truth?  I got two closets cleaned out while watching almost the entire first season of Scandal on Amazon Prime (Have you seen it? So good). I re-stocked our kitchen with healthy food, planned out our meals for the rest of the week, avoided all soda, and... ate Chipotle for dinner.  Baby steps right? ;)

Anyway... Some might call this is a cop-out post (whatever), but while I'm tending to a sick baby and attempting to get my life back on track, I thought I'd share a few things I've "pinned" recently:

from sas Interiors - I always love a good diagram





from MaskCara - definitely worth a read
from Living Well Spending Less - good, realistic advice
from Six Sisters' Stuff - anything that says skinny & cookie is a win in my book
from Doe a Deery - maybe this summer I'll actually try to use my nice camera
from For the Love of  - totally doing this (she makes it look SO easy) for a party I'm hosting next month
from Land of Nod Blog
Isn't it funny how a glimpse at a person's Pinterest boards can really give you an insight into their life? (Or at least, in my case, the life I'd like to have.) Do you follow me there?  If not, join the mess fun right here.


What are you pinning these days?

5 comments:

  1. Ideas for my living room re-do! Not that my living room will look anything like the inspiration when I'm done...but still. :) Now I just need to figure out where non-rich people buy their rugs from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, what did we do before Pinterest?! I am pinning any-and-everything for Cam's 1st birthday (and our new house)!!! I wish I could reorganize my pins easier because I get a little "pin-happy!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now totally addicted to the Maskcara make up website. So many good tips there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think this is a cop out post - they are actually one of my favourite kind. Right now I'm pinning cushions. We have a new couch :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover