- My "swag" is still in the middle of my bedroom floor in my suitcase from Blogher, and I have not unpacked or washed the first thing from last week's beach vacation. #naptimetoday #forrealthistime
- I took Sam to the movies yesterday for the first time (We saw Planes - very cute, but I hardly paid attention). Although I normally have a strict rule about NOT going to the movies without popcorn, I had already decided that we would not get any this time since a.) I'm trying to eat healthy and b.) popcorn is dangerous for toddlers. BUT, how could I resist when the man in front of us gave us a coupon for a free small?!? So... Sam ate popcorn. He did fine, but I was a nervous wreck and may or may not have spent the first 20 minutes of the movie Googling "dangers of popcorn" on my iphone.
- I want to train for a half marathon in November. Yesterday, I ran ONE mile and almost died.
- I buy Luna protein bars with the best of intentions - "these will fill me up AND satisfy my sweet tooth without being terrible for me" - then, I eat four... In one sitting.
- Our dishwasher is broken, so... I feed Sam on the same plate at every meal and absolutely CANNOT cook. Some things are just non-negotiable in my life, like the fact that I can't wash dishes when there are things like blogging, playing, and browsing Pinterest to be done. ;)
Join me in airing your dirty laundry (in my case, literally) today?
Grab the button & link up below!