home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Monday, September 16, 2013

Announcements of Sorts

Hope you have all had good Mondays so far.  It is a little gray here and the week is already off to a VERY busy start.  Luckily, there's quite a bit of fun stuff going on in the blog-world in the next few days.  I hope you will be able to join me for one (or all) of the following...

- Tomorrow, I will be continuing my Teaching Tuesday posts; but, this time, with a focus on classroom management and collaborative teaching to line up with M*Print's "Better Together" linky party.  (Don't you love that name?!?)  If you are a teacher and have something (anything) to share related to that topic, please support Megan and DO IT!


- On Wednesday, Midweek Confessions will be making its return!  Several of you have requested that it be "brought back" after my mini-sabbitical, and I've also had a few requests for better notice so you'd have a chance to prepare your posts.  SO... Prepare your posts!  The link-up will be available at 10AM (I will schedule it the night before) on Wednesday, AND I'll be sharing some of my very favorite confessions later that afternoon!!!  Please plan to join the train wreck fun. (Feel free to use the banner or button image below in your post!)


- It's official... I am definitely going to be hosting a guest post series for working moms in the coming weeks.  So far, I have a couple people lined up to start in the next week or so, and I plan to just keep going as long as there are working-mamas with things to share. (Don't worry, I will only share one or two a week to prevent working-mom overload.) If you'd like to contribute a post, please send me an email at e@emyselfandi.com ASAP with "Working Mom" as your subject.  In your email, be sure to tell me if there is something specific you want to write about!  I promise I'm going to start organizing and will send a mass email to all the participants very soon!!! P.S. If you contacted me initially when I posted about this idea on social media a few weeks ago, THANK YOU and I'M SORRY I've been terrible about communicating. PLEASE send me another email really quick so I can be sure to include you!!


Ok... I think that's all y'all. ;)

Have a good afternoon!

*As always, thanks to the amazing Fairy Blogmother for the cute banners etc.!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you got mine on Facebook, but if you need me, let me know... I'd love to guest post!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover