1. I wear too much blush. I can't even tell you how many times Jeff has politely reminded me to "rub in" my cheeks. #lovehim
2. I eat peanut butter right out of the jar with a spoon and my weakness is McDonald's french fries.
3. I use Sweet n' Low in my coffee even though I know it's like the worst thing in the world.
4. I leave dishes in the sink overnight A LOT.
5. I NEVER iron. (We do have a steamer, so my clothes don't look totally awful; but, they also don't look totally polished.)
6. I take a nap at least four times a week.
7. I have a reputation among my students of taking a REALLY long time to grade and return assignments.
8. I'm late just about everywhere I go.
9. I get overwhelmed and behind on responding to blog comments, and I feel really guilty about it. (Please don't stop them though! I read every single one and SO appreciate them!)
10. I am so much more laid back and enjoyable to be around than I was four or five years ago; BUT, almost every day a part of me aches for my former "Type A"/ productive self.
And, just to make sure I don't fall into the pit of insecurity after that little exercise (j/k - kinda), here are two things I'm pretty proud of right now:
* I haven't had a Diet Coke in 15 days.
* My Christmas decorations are all put away and my house feels clean and fresh.
What about you? I'd love to hear 10 little confessions from you... This took me all of ten minutes; so, don't over think it... Just write! (Linky below.)
Happy Hump Day!