home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, February 7, 2014

This Week's Gems

One of you mentioned that I shouldn't feel obligated to blog every day or apologize when I don't on my reader survey a while back, and it has stuck with me.  We're busy.  You guys know.  We get it.  Lately, I've been trying to be really intentional about my time and not posting just because I "should", but only when I have something to say and time to say it.  BUT, unfortunately, as you might imagine, meeting both of those criteria at once is... a challenge. There is a lot "on the tip of my finger tips" (you like that?) that I want to write, but I just haven't been able to get the time and words to coincide this week.  I'm rambling.  Sorry. (And sorry for apologizing too.)

Hopefully I'll be back on track next week.  Until then, here are a few of my favorites from people that are actually writing this week...

"The 3 Words That Can Revolutionize Motherhood" by Kristen Welch at We Are That Family


"Motherhood Refines": a letter from The Tiny Twig



Ahhh this one HIT ME HARD - "Don't Say You'll Pray for Me" from Lysa TerKeurst.  SO good.



Also...

This is a genius idea for entertaining toddlers on cold/snowy days.  (Maybe I'm not the only mama in favor of LONG bath play times on days like those.)



I'm kind-of loving graphic t-shirts lately - especially this one from Loft - so cute for Valentine's Day.  Do you have any you love?  Where do you get them?  #NeverthoughtIdseetheday



I think I'm going to start reading this book this weekend.  I just can't wait any longer.


And last...

The Allume Conference announced their speakers for 2014 this week, and I'm super excited about Shauna Niequist in particular.  It's back in Greenville again this coming October and - as of right now - I'm planning to go!

I've also been thinking a lot about attending the She Speaks Conference in Concord, NC this summer.  I REALLY want to go, but the ticket price is *high.*  Does anyone know anything about this one? Is it worth it?


Oh! And one more thing...

There is one week left in the awesome Valentine's giveaway I'm participating in this month.  Go here to check out all the goodies up for grabs, meet some lovely new bloggers, and enter to win.  Don't miss it! :)


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover