home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celebrations

I have two exciting announcements this morning:

First, my friend Ashley and her husband Chip had their first baby boy last night around 9:30PM. Welcome to the world Kane Parker Schnabel!!


ALSO, this weekend my beautiful friend Jenni and her beau Jonathan got engaged!! I am so excited for them and the journey that lies ahead -- Wish I was there to celebrate!

(Thank goodness both of these girls are on the ball with facebook pics.)

OH, and I guess I should also mention that one of my students announced her FIFTH ENGAGEMENT yesterday. She is 16. I don't know what it is about this girl, but boys just love to throw rings at her. Some girls have all the luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover