home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2010 friends!

It is hard to believe it has been a DECADE since Y2K.   I remember that New Year's Eve well... I was a sophomore in high school, I wore a hideous pink sparkly top, & Jeff kissed another girl at midnight - I was heartbroken.  (In his defense, he really didn't know how much I loved him.)  My how things can change in ten years!  :)

I LOVE the start of a new year... everything seems so fresh and "clean slate."  I'm trying to stay away from resolutions this year because I'm not good at them... but I do hope 2010 will be a year that I spend caring for myself physically, mentally, and spiritually! 

I'm having a "clean out" for the new year today... I'll be attacking closets all day.  Already the house feels so empty with the Christmas decorations down.  Only three days until I'm back to the grind.  Ten bean soup tonight - gotta get in my traditional black-eyed peas (and sneak them in so Jeff will eat them too) for good luck.

Have a wonderful, fresh, new day!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness - i remember that new year's! wasn't that the one at Betsy's house?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover