home about contact sponsor why teaching midweek FAQs

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Truth be told...

Truth be told, If I Was a Stay at Home Mom, I would actually:
- Stay in my pajamas ALL day
- Eat ridiculous amounts of cookies etc.
- Online shop WAY too much
- NOT clean my house (or at least not very much).

My time is running out... I only have four more days of break and I still have seven closets to clean out, a house full of Christmas decorations to take down, three crafty home projects to do, 150 essays to grade, etc. etc. etc.  Oops.  Maybe I better stick with my day job for now!

Good news?  They are calling for snow this weekend... maybe I'll be blessed with more days to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover